DOYJO (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://doyjo.com websites, marketplaces, local listings and the DOYJO mobile application (the “Service”) May 27,2020 13:40.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
DOYJO uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
DOYJO may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DOYJO
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Minor Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies, Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Communications & Device Policy
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://doyjo.comwebsite (the “Service”) operated by DOYJO (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and all Policies. If you disagree with any part of the policies or terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DOYJO.
DOYJO has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that DOYJO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Data Used: This feature will send a hash of the user’s email address (if logged in to the site or WordPress.com — or if they submitted a comment on the site using their email address that is attached to an active Gravatar profile) to the Gravatar service (also owned by Automattic) in order to retrieve their profile image.
Data Used: In order to check login activity and potentially block fraudulent attempts, the following information is used: attempting user’s IP address, attempting user’s email address/username (i.e. according to the value they were attempting to use during the login process), and all IP-related HTTP headers attached to the attempting user.
Activity Tracked: Failed login attempts (these include IP address and user agent). We also set a cookie (jpp_math_pass) for 1 day to remember if/when a user has successfully completed a math captcha to prove that they’re a real human. Learn more about this cookie.
Data Synced (?): Failed login attempts, which contain the user’s IP address, attempted username or email address, and user agent information.
WordPress.com Secure Sign On
This feature is only accessible to registered users of the site with WordPress.com accounts.
Data Used: User ID (local site and WordPress.com), role (e.g. administrator), email address, username and display name. Additionally, for activity tracking (see below): IP address, WordPress.com user ID, WordPress.com username, WordPress.com-connected site ID and URL, Jetpack version, user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, country code.
Activity Tracked: The following usage events are recorded: starting the login process, completing the login process, failing the login process, successfully being redirected after login, and failing to be redirected after login. Several functionality cookies are also set, and these are detailed explicitly in our Cookie documentation.
Data Synced (?): The user ID and role of any user who successfully signed in via this feature.
Data Used: IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, country code. Important: The site owner does not have access to any of this information via this feature. For example, a site owner can see that a specific post has 285 views, but he/she cannot see which specific users/accounts viewed that post. Stats logs — containing visitor IP addresses and WordPress.com usernames (if available) — are retained by Automattic for 28 days and are used for the sole purpose of powering this feature.
Effective Date / Last Updated: June 15, 2022
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
We may modify these Terms from time to time. All changes will be effective upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site. By using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes.
- Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights. The Site contains certain materials including text, images, audio, video clips, graphics, charts, photographs, software and data (“the Content”) which are the exclusive property of Weence or has been licensed by Weence. The Content may be protected under certain patent, trademark, or copyright or other intellectual property laws (“Intellectual Property Rights”) We reserve the right to update, modify or remove the Content at any time. Any unauthorized use of any Content which is subject to Weence Intellectual Property Rights is strictly prohibited
- Trademarks. Weence owns certain trademarks, names, logos, insignia, or service marks (“Marks”). You do not have the right to use any Marks except as expressly agreed to in writing by Weence. In addition, the Site may contain third-party marks and third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants to you any rights in or to those third-party marks or materials without such third-party’s consent.
- Use Rights. You may only use the Site and the Content for your internal information only. You may not make any commercial use of the Site or Content without the prior written permission of Weence.
- Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Viruses. You must use up-to-date, commercially standard, anti-virus software on any computer or device you use to visit or access the Site. We are not liable for any virus you might receive from our Site or links on our Site, and you access our Site at your own risk.
- Restrictions on Your Use of the Site.
- You will not copy, duplicate, sell, publish, post, license, rent, distribute, modify, translate, adapt, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works of the Site or Content without our prior written consent.
- You will not use the Site for unlawful purposes.
- You will not submit inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information via the Site, commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site.
- You will not engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities from the Site. You will not use the Site to harvest email addresses, names, or other information of the users of the Site or to spam other users of the Site.
- You will not access, use, or copy any portion of the Site or Content, through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms.
- You will not use the Site to post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or material that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful computer code that may disable, damage, impair, or otherwise interfere with the Site, the servers used to make the Site available, or any other network, computers, hardware, software or systems.
- You will not engage in activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult.
- You may not frame, mirror, or circumvent the navigational structure of any part of the Site.
- You may not upload, distribute, transmit, or post anything to or through the Site that: (i) is fraudulent, libelous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, offensive, hate speech, harassing, threatening, defamatory, harms another person, or the like; (ii) invades the privacy of another or includes the confidential or proprietary information of another; or (iii) is protected by Intellectual Property Rights without the express prior written consent of the owner of such Intellectual Property Rights.
- You may not engage in any conduct while using the Site that Weence considers inappropriate, unauthorized, or contrary to the intended purpose of the Site.
- Feedback and Other Content Submitted By You. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Site or its Content, or any other comments, questions, requests, or information that is not personal information (“Feedback“), we may use any Feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
- Social Media. The Site links to Weence’ social media pages (e.g.,LinkedIn) (“Social Media Pages“). Because anyone may post or tag on Social Media Pages, posts do not necessarily reflect Weence’ views. We reserve the right to remove anything from our Social Media Pages, in our sole discretion. We may also take steps to block users from access to our Social Media Pages who violate these Terms. If we follow, like, re-tweet, favorite, share, or re-post an individual’s content on our Social Media Pages, that is not an endorsement of that third party or any service or company they represent.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEENCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND CONTENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, SUCH AS COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
WEENCE DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR CONTENT. WEENCE DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY CONTAIN CERTAIN TECHNICAL OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WEENCE OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS (“WEENCE PARTY(IES)”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF A WEENCE PARTY HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE WEENCE PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT EXCEED $100 U.S.D., EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- INDEMNIFICATION. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE WEENCE PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, COMPLAINTS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, FINES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES, AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS, (B) YOUR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, AND (C) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR ANY OTHER TERMS ON THE SITE. WE RESERVE, AND YOU GRANT TO US, THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU (SUBJECT TO YOUR CONTINUING INDEMNIFICATION).
The Site also contains certain third-party content. We provide third-party content for your convenience, not as an endorsement. The presence of third-party content does not mean that Weence has reviewed the third-party content or that there is any association between Weence and any third party. You access third-party content at your sole risk. Weence has no responsibility for any third-party content. Nothing in these Terms grants you any rights to any third-party content.
- Mobile Devices. Some mobile devices may not be capable of accessing the Site accurately or entirely. Weence is not responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies, faults, or failures arising in connection with your attempts to access the Site using a mobile device. You agree that you alone are responsible for all access and connectivity charges assessed by your communications carrier in connection with use of the mobile device.
- Linking to the Site. You are prohibited from linking to the Site on your website or elsewhere without the prior express written consent of Weence. If Weence grants you a right to link to the Site, certain terms may apply, and Weence reserves the right to revoke such consent at any time. You are responsible for any costs incurred by Weence in enforcing its rights under this Section.
- Geographic Restrictions. Not all products included on this Site are available in all geographic marketplaces. THE EXISTENCE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS WEENCE OR THE WEENCE PARTIES OFFERING SUCH SITE OR CONTENT TO PERSONS IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF SUCH SITE OR CONTENT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Termination. If you violate applicable laws or these Terms, you are immediately prohibited from further use of the Site or Content, and we may restrict your access to the Site or Content. Weence may suspend or terminate the Site or any Content, in whole or in part, at any time in its sole discretion for any reason. Weence shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising from or related to suspension or termination of your access to the Site or the Content, or in the event Weence modifies, discontinues or restricts the availability of the Site or the Content (in whole or in part).
- Site UnavailabilityThe Site or Content may be unavailable or limited for various reasons, and we shall not be liable to you for any such unavailability, including without limitation: (a) hardware, software, server, network, or telecommunications failures, (b) severe weather, war, riot, act of God, fire, earthquake, strike, labor shortage, etc., (c) regulatory restrictions and other acts of government, (d) interruptions due to utility and power companies, and (e) interruptions due to hacking or other malicious intrusion.
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement. Weence will cooperate with law enforcement if you are suspected of having violated applicable laws. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD WEENCE AND THE WEENCE PARTIES HARMLESS FOR ANY COOPERATION WITH, OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO, LAW ENFORCEMENT RELATING TO YOUR SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS.
- Disputes. These Terms, and your access to and use of the Site, are governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regards to its conflict of laws principles. Venue is exclusively in the state or federal courts, as applicable, located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. The parties expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR OTHER CLAIM BROUGHT BY YOU WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR CONTENT MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM ARISES.
21 Assignment. We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms at any time to any party without notice to you. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms without our prior written consent. These Terms inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns.
- Purchases from Our Site. All purchases through our Site is governed by our product Terms and Condition, as may be updated or amended by Weence from time to time.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and any Terms and Conditions related to purchases from our Site are the entire agreement between you and Weence with respect to your access to and use of the Site.
- Waiver. Failure by Weence to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Weence.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from the remaining provisions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
- DMCA Notices. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Weence designates the agent below to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. If you reasonably believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide to Weence’ designated agent the following information: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (4) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information included in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Weence’ designated agent for notification may be contacted at: https://doyjo.com/contact-doyjo/
Copyright © 2022 DOYJO, LLC. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
I joined the volunteer arm of the SBA called SCORE in September of 2013. I immediately noticed that their website could not be discovered via Google searches using keywords/phrases that our clients would (more…)
Gary, excellent work, once again. I’m continually amazed by your ability to take a few basic ideas, some copy and a photo or two, and create absolute magic.
The extra 10% that you deliver sets you (more…)
Brian gets incredible results for his clients that need internet marketing and social media management. Most of us really can’t figure out what he does, or how he gets new busines for his clients, but we trust him to (more…)
Edna B Wilson
I have gotten in an average of two paying clients a month! I hired Gary and his team to create my law firm website, www.GroTradelaw.com, they were very imaginative in layout, graphic design and concept. I have (more…)
I would highly recommend using Brian and his company Splinternetmarketing.com to handle the marketing of your website. He is not only talented and knowledgeable but also hard-working, fair and honest. I (more…)
Brian is AMAZING at web design, SEO and Internet marketing!! You will be hard-pressed to find someone as knowledgeable as Brian in the field of Search Engine Optimization!! He is truly dedicated to his (more…)
Patty Gallun Hansen
Brian is one of the hardest working people I have ever met. His work ethic serves him well as an expert in search engine optimization. He is very good at building information architecture to solve technical (more…)
Gary has become a creative resource and a true partner for our organization. Gary and his team have continuously offered us innovative and cost-saving designs and options through our continued (more…)
He has endless ideas and never hesitates to offer up imaginative suggestions. Gary is my go-to guy for anything involving the development and production of creative services. Of course, Gary is (more…)
His design work is superior, he meets deadlines, and above all, he is easy to work with. Gary is my #1 choice for graphic and web design. I’ve worked with him for years, on both my own and client projects. His (more…)
When finally making the decision to have an e-commerce website and SEO done for my business back in 2002, I talked to many different companies that provided optimized e-commerce websites. I was (more…)
He is a very creative; “‘out of the box,” if need be, thinker; and very willing to accept other ideas. I have had the pleasure of working with Gary Bohringer this year on a newly-developed client. He is a very (more…)
I hired Brian at SEO, LLC to design and build and comprehensive e-commerce site. I had looked around at many other companies and am glad Brian sold me on his services. Brian is extremely knowledgeable (more…)
I noticed that the new patients we have been getting right from the start have been more ideal of who we would want, as far as having insurance, willingness to follow recommendations, and ready to buy.
I have had the pleasure of working with Brian on several projects. He is truly a leader in his field and has the knowledge and experience to help a business not only grow but thrive. His knowledge of SEO and (more…)
Steve C. Gostin, M.Ed
Brian Bateman and I have been working together for quite a few years now and if you looking for a guy with real passion about his services as well as results, then this is the guy you need to call!
Highly recommend Brian, he is very competent, completes work on time and always exceeds expectations.
Gary is the consummate professional and delivers phenomenal results. His Simply Smart Mail system is head and shoulder above any direct mail system I have ever seen. I have and will continue to recommend Gary (more…)
I am writing this recommendation for Brian Bateman because he is one of the savviest business entrepreneurs I know. Brian is a creative thinker and has an eye for detail. Not only is he skilled in all operating (more…)
Dawn R. Butler
I have had the opportunity to work with Brian Bateman for several years, Brian is absolutely brilliant when it comes to SEO! Plain and simple this guy knows his stuff!
Gary, what a refreshing change it was to be able to sit down and discuss with you directly what I wanted from my Tradeshow vs. hoping an account executive would remember and correctly communicate my (more…)
Brian is a conscientious guy who recently redesigned my company’s website and is doing SEO internet marketing as well. His work is great and he is easy to work with.
Brian Bateman took over my website from Findlaw about a year ago, and since then my revenue went up 60% from the previous year, and my firm has as much work as it can handle. He has established us as a (more…)
Janet L. Heins
Brian is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of online marketing. I highly recommend Brian for your online business marketing!!
Gary is our go-to guy for everything marketing! He expertly filled the role as our marketing agency, at an association, where I have served as a board and marketing chair for over two years and counting. (more…)
Gary, this was the easiest the design process has ever been. You’re the first designer I’ve worked with who has been interested in how my product works … and you really listened to my answers. The concepts you (more…)
In the many years, I have known and worked with Gary, he has consistently proven himself to be the consummate professional. He’s smart, creative and keeps projects on time and within budget. On top of it all, (more…)
Brian has researched and developed SEO solutions over the past two years he has worked with our company. I have personally worked with Brian and see his expertise and creativity on this topic as well as his (more…)
Theresa (Tree) Peterson
The direct mail campaign you created for us increased response rates by 100%. To date, it’s generated more than $4,000,000 in revenue. I’m so glad to see that the Chicago Area of Direct Marketing gave you (more…)